Yesterday, made good progress on a number of things:
- painted POR-15 in the inner bottom of the doors. Driver's door, which is original, had quite a bit of rust, so this will stop it.
- continued sanding/filling/sanding door panels, and am pretty much done on that front. Will go back and re-check today.
- started filling/sanding dents in front valance. I put on a new valance, but when clamping it for the panel adhesive to bond, dented the front. So am filling that and am probably 75% done.
- to cover (even temporarily) all of the bodywork, I activated a can of 2K epoxy primer (spray-on). 'Pot life' is 4 days, so I'm going to try and make the most of that $19 can of primer.
- dinged some dents out of the passenger front fender (from dropping it on the concrete). They came out pretty easily, and now just need a skim coat of filler.